What is Teleconferencing?
Listed below are some of the definitions of teleconferencing that I could find.
- Teleconferencing provides a two-way electronic communication between two or more groups in separate locations via audio, video, and/or computer systems.
- video or audio conferences conducted over telecommunications channels such as telephone lines, local area networks, and the Internet is also defined as teleconferencing.
- Interactive electronic communication between two or more people at two or more sites, which make use of voice, video, and/or data transmission systems.
- Technology that permits individuals to participate in regional, national or worldwide meetings without actually leaving their local area; the live transmission of video or audio signals.
- At its simplest, a teleconference can be an audio conference with one or both ends of the conference sharing a speaker phone. With considerably more equipment and special arrangements, a teleconference can be a conference, called a videoconference, in which the participants can see still or video images of each other.
- ("long distance" conferencing) describes meetings at a distance using electronic means such as satellite, telephone, Internet, radio etc. in which participants have direct visual or aural contact.
- Two or more people who are geographically distant having a meeting of some sort across a telecommunications link. Includes audio conferencing, video conferencing, and or data conferencing.
- The use of electronic channels to facilitate real-time communication among groups of people at two or more locations. Teleconferencing is a generic term that refers to a variety of technologies and applications including audio-conferencing , audio-graphics, video-conferencing, business television and distance learning or distance education.
- The use of teleconferencing to conduct a seminar, to meet, to sell, to manage, to plan etc
- A meeting between people at two or more locations who can communicate by audio and/or visual devices often via telephone and/or closed-circuit television. Also see videoconferencing.
- Teleconference is any form of communication, comprising at least an audio stream, between spatially distant participants in a meeting.
Indosoft provides teleconferencing system to conferencing service providers and enterprises.
Purchase options we provide you with a few choices
- Outright Purchase: This is where you can buy the teleconferencing equipment from us and we will work with you to integrate into your existing infrastructure and processes like your billing and CRM systems. If required we can provide a new billing and CRM solutions that will suit to your needs. The price is includes licensing, installation, integration and one year of support.
- Hosted Off Premises: Here you will buy certain amount of ports of the teleconferencing equipment setup to your specification ideally useful in situation to spill over during high capacity requirements. The conferencing bridge will be located in our datacenter and connected to our telecom infrastructure.
- Hosted On Premises: We will installed the teleconferencing equipment inside your infrastructure, monitor and maintain it for you with options for pay as you go model based on a month basis or usage basis. In this situation you will not have to worry about any up front cost